Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Things I have and love

I posted a photo in the spring of cool things that I wanted for the house but couldn't afford at the time (and still cannot). I meant to follow that post with one with a picture of cool things I DO have, but I just never got around to it.
Well, better late than never?

































The toothbrush tree was something I'd been eyeing online, but was too expensive to ship. I was in a little shop in August and found one there. It has been special ordered for a customer who decided when it arrived that it did not match her bathroom. What luck!
The bedding I adore because of the colors, but it is also the softest bedding ever!! (Bed Bath and Beyond)
The birdhouse is a real bird house, but that I have on my dresser and use as a jewelry box. (Chapters)

While there are still so many things I want to get someday, I think it is good to remember all the cute things you do have - even if it is five months late.


* Tree jewelry stand is from Bed Bath and Beyond, birds coat hanger is from Kent, purse is by Dakine,ipad case is by Speck, bird egg timer is from Chapters, and the tree vases are from Dominion.

1 comment:

  1. You need more owls!!!

    I really like the toothbrush holder thing :)

    ReplyDelete