Sunday, January 19, 2014

Things I love!

The only thing I bought for the new term besides textbooks were a few binders, which was a little sad because I LOVE new school/office supplies.  On my last trip to Staples (during which I bought nothing) I found these high lighters that come in neat colors, and I really wanted them! Well, yesterday a friend paid me back money I had lent them in the fall, and I put all of it on my credit card except for the amount I needed to buy.... THESE!!!

Apparently Sharpie also has a new pencil that writes like a pen, but is made of LIQUID lead that erases. I will be on the look out for that!!
The other new thing I probably need is a backpack. There is a hole wearing through the outer layer in one corner, so once the inside cloth wears, I will have to get a new one. I've been wanting one with a laptop sleeve since the first time last term I had to carry a backpack full of a books AND a computer bag with my laptop, so it is not entirely a bad thing that I may have to get a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment